Companies using our Catering Management module intensively typically have an in-house restaurant and wish to automate processes. Still, many companies with smaller quantities of meetings to cater, order food online at local suppliers.
Incorporating menus in Proxyclick is simple and quick. Just send us their menu and we will add it within days. Afterwards, the restaurant will have its own access to Proxyclick to manage all its activity.
" The values of Proxyclick (quality and service), are perfectly aligned with ours. This alignment means very solid foundations for our fruitful collaboration. "
Owner of a local caterer
What's in it for suppliers?
Proxyclick offers suppliers a number of time saving features:
- orders are readable and always in the same format
- they arrive at a time they have selected
- all orders are numbered, fax pages are numbered and the number of companies to deliver to on a certain day are clearly set out
- prices are always correct as they come from a menu they manage
- all orders can be exported into excel sheets for monthly invoicing
- they have access to all faxes in PDF format
- printable labels can be put on every order
- there is no commission charged for online payments. Customers pay online without extra cost for the supplier
- no orders during the caterer’s holidays
- they can view all evaluations they receive from users
- new items can be flagged in menus
The only thing a supplier must have to work with us is a fax machine. There is even no need to have Internet access in the restaurant to receive Proxyclick orders.
Suppliers have their own access to Proxyclick where they manage their menus (products, categories, description, pictures, price, ingredients etc.) and where they define their delivery conditions (areas delivered, latest order time etc.).
Last but not least, if agreed between you they can easily open orders to neighbouring companies without in-house restaurants, which is both energy efficient and a cost reduction for you as you can share some of the costs with another company.
Contact the caterer
Proxyclick does not deliver or produce any food. Developing and operating the ordering process online keeps us busy enough thanks. No need then to e-mail our support people if there is too much mayonnaise on your sandwich :-) Please ask your Coordinator to contact the caterer directly.