Faster visit creation
Creating a visit is one of the most used features on the Proxyclick dashboard. This is why we carefully redesigned this form. The new process loads fast, is keyboard friendly, and has better recognition of a returning visitor (February 2017).
Private address book
Quickly add missing hosts
Send yourself a copy of the calendar file
Filter by any field
Display relevant columns and apply filters to access the relevant subset of visitors (December 2016).
Customize emergency list
Deny visitor access
Dynamic invitation email
Visitors replies to the invitation email are now sent to the host (and not to firstname.lastname@example.org) (November 2016).
QR Code printed on badge
Visitor mobile number added in SMS notification
New dashboard design
Powerful and flexible dashboard to help heavy users to better organize their list of visitors (September 2016).
Two improvements (July 2016):
- Compare picture of visitor with picture in watchlist
- Send alert via SMS
Three improvements (July 2016):
- Ability to filter out email addresses (eg meeting rooms)
- Supports authentication methods SPF (Sender policy framework) and DKIM (DomainKeys Indetified email)
- Ability to send invitation email on top of meeting request
Agreements stored in OneDrive
Automatically store signed agreements (NDA, T&Cs...) on external service (OneDrive for Business) (July 2016).
Customizable e-mail check-in notification
Three new ways to customize the e-mail sent to the host when a visitor checks in (May 2016):
- Add a text at the bottom, eg. remind hosts about your company guest policies
- Select which actions' buttons you wish to activate (eg. 5 minutes, 15 minutes...)
Include the value of custom fields (eg. guest staying for lunch as shown below)
Single or multi-location (April 2016).
No coding skills needed to design your own badge: size, format, content, image, icons... Below example was designed by Velden for their UK office (March 2016):
Bulk upload list of colleagues
Enhancements xls upload employees/hosts (January 2016):
- Edit or delete hosts
- Make hosts available in multiple locations
New invitation e-mail to visitor
Format has been changed. Two new options added (December 2015):
- Possibility to attach a pdf (eg. safety instructions, parking information, access details....)
- Option to add a customized text section
Custom Screens and Smart Flows
Fully flexible check-in flow with Custom Screens, which can be:
- a message,
- a picture,
- a question or
- a dead-end
A question Custom Screen can be customized as:
- a drop-down
- a question with a yes or no answer
- a free text
- a date
Adding the Smart Flows functionality will allow you to build your own flow of Custom Screens. Screens you show to visitors are defined by their answers to previous drop-down or yes/no questions.
Multiple agreements can also be added in your flows.