Why should I watch?
Your front desk is not only your company's most vulnerable department when it comes to data security, it is also the most visible part of your operations in case of a GDPR compliance audit.
Yet, today less than 50% of companies have made changes to their cybersecurity policies as a result of GDPR - despite the fact that the law is already in effect since May 2018.
Proxyclick's Head of Product Geoffroy De Cooman co-hosts this hour-long webinar together with experts from the law firm Crowell & Moring. Together, they answer:
- What is GDPR and what are the implications for companies handling visitors' personal data
- What are the different visitor management perspectives to GDPR
- How to comply with GDPR while adapting to your organisation's imperatives
- Which steps your organisation needs to take to ensure GDPR compliance
- Proxyclick's roadmap to GDPR compliance