Release 7.6 (Dashboard)
Apr 16, 2020
Visitor badges can be downloaded as PDFs from the logbook or visitor profile. Dashboard users can download visitor badges as a PDF and print on any office printer using the existing printer setup. This feature is a fallback option for situations where printing a badge directly from the Dashboard is not possible. For example, on devices running macOS, or when there are issues with a printer.
Improvements and bug fixes
- Improved wording on visitor badges. If "Last day of recurrence" is selected as a variable to be printed on a badge, visitors with a recurring visit scheme that has no end date will receive a badge that reads "No end date". Previously it read "Recurrence_End_Date".
- Conditional printing. Prior to this fix, users could not remove the only remaining condition for conditional printing and an error message was displayed even after the error was remedied.
- Uploading visitors via spreadsheet. Fixed an issue which meant email addresses with spaces on each end would fail to upload. For example, " firstname.lastname@example.org ".
- SMS reminder. When a mobile number is deleted from a visitor's details, "Schedule a SMS reminder" is automatically removed.
- Entrance name for upcoming visits. Exported reports no longer mistakenly show an entrance name for upcoming visits.
- Variables dropdown menu. Fixed a visual bug which caused the variables dropdown menu to not render properly when selected in the check-in notification.
- Check-in notification editor. Fixed a bug which meant the list of available variables in the check-in notification editor was incorrect the first time it was opened.