Inside industry leaders' return to work roadmaps
Throughout this pandemic, the one constant has been uncertainty. Uncertainty around its impact and how best to minimize it.
Constantly changing regulations for managing COVID-19, and a need for contact tracing and data privacy has forced many companies to rethink their health and safety processes.
We’ve recently held discussions with leaders at L’Oréal, IDEMIA, Ernst & Young, and other global organizations to understand how they’re managing the crisis - and shed light on their wins and losses we can all learn from.
As we continue to battle this pandemic around the world, our customers and businesses around us want to best prepare for a new world of work as it currently unfolds. That’s why we’ve invited a wider group of thought leaders to share their experiences and plans for managing a safe return to work.
Introducing our Return Ready Virtual Summit
On Tuesday, September 29th, and Wednesday, September 30th, 2020, join us and first-class speakers across industries at our Return Ready Virtual Summit (RRVS). Together with companies including The Columbia Sportswear Company, Sodexo, HOK, JLL, Crowell & Moring, Space Refinery, Ernst & Young, and more, we’ll host a series of virtual discussions on managing people flows, data privacy, and beyond in the truly safe workplace of tomorrow.
We’ll also speak to our customers who are facing unprecedented challenges, such as adapting to rapidly evolving regulations.
What is the Return Ready Virtual Summit?
The RRVS is a two-day, fully digital event featuring different sessions covering topics from workplace strategy and design, to pandemic-era data privacy, to smart technologies that will bring us into the digital world we need.
- Andrew Conquest, Asia Pacific Strategy and Execution Leader for Global Real Estate, Ernst & Young Services Pty Ltd
- David Martínez, Global Director, FMHOUSE
- Doug Lowrie, Workplace Experience Director of Wx, Sodexo
- Ed Phillips, General Manager – Digital Workplace Practice, NTT
- Frederik Van Remoortel, Partner, Crowell & Moring LLP
- Jarno J. Vanto, Partner, Crowell & Moring
- Katya Rablova, Design Director & Founder, Space Refinery
- Kay Sargent, Senior Principal - Director of WorkPlace, HOK
- Lisa Peterson, Facilities Services Manager, The Columbia Sportswear Company
- Michael Lee, UK Sales Consultant Manager, Nedap Security Management
- Sam Farrant, Managing Director, Vpodsolutions
- Simon Cohen, UK Partners Director, Condeco
- Stefanie Tack, Counsel, Crowell & Moring
- Tashi Dorjee, Senior Director, Flexible Space Solution Lead, ANZ, JLL
- Tim Allen, Managing Director of Workplace, Aberley
*Note: Additional speakers will soon be added.
Our summit audience will include top executives in:
- Facility management
- Workplace technology
- Commercial real estate
- IT & infrastructure
- Security & compliance
- CRE tech
- Health & safety
- Workplace strategy and design
- Learn how to prepare your workplace for a safe return using the 3Ps framework (Prepare, Prevent, Protect)
- Gain insight on the best practices to pivot from 'survival mode' to 'thrive mode'
- Discover cutting edge technologies to enable your safe return to work
- Engage with key industry experts and peers on how to tackle current business challenges
Sessions at a glance
1. Getting Return Ready
Our panelists will share their experience on how they have tackled these challenges and exchange on the best practices to keep your employees and visitors safe in the midst of a global pandemic.
When: September 29th, 2020 at 2:15 PM CET (8:15 AM EST)
2. Data privacy in the COVID-19 era
This pandemic has brought upon a new series of challenges related to data privacy. Employee and visitor health screenings, as well as collecting sensitive information for contact tracing, are now mandatory at many companies.
Panelists will share how to strike a balance between ensuring data is protected when collecting employee and visitor information for the sake of public health. Together, we’ll review measures that organizations have to put into place to facilitate this balance.
When: September 29th, 2020 at 3:30 PM CET (9:30 AM EST)
3. COVID-19: the catalyst to propel self-serve solutions
What are the best-of-breed solutions and smart workplace technologies that will help us transition into a safe work environment?
Discover how technology can help us better manage people flows in the office, reduce risks of contamination, and ensure a peace of mind for all employees and visitors (without compromising on experience).
When: September 29th, 2020 at 4:45 PM CET (10:45 AM EST)
4. Prepare, Prevent and Protect to ensure a Return Ready workplace
Particularly necessary for ensuring workplace safety during this global pandemic, a visitor management system (VMS) does all of the above while helping to actively elevate business performance. Learn how in this session focused on how Proxyclick and its 3Ps framework can ensure your safe return to work.
When: September 29th, 2020 at 6:15 PM CET (12:15 PM EST)
5. Ask the experts: Guidelines for keeping your people safe
In this masterclass, our panel of experts will talk us through the practical changes businesses should make to minimize the risk of infection at their locations, and will be ready to answer any of your burning questions.
When: September 29th, 2020 at 7:15 PM CET (1:15 PM EST)
6. HR at the heart of the Return Ready roadmap
(Speakers still being confirmed.)
Discussions surrounding the future of work and how it impacts HR professionals are not a novelty and have been on organizations’ agendas for the past years, but the current situation has changed the playing field.
Today, HR leaders are working tirelessly, taking unprecedented measures to keep their employees safe while ensuring that their organizations survive. They are navigating furloughs, layoffs, and reductions in force while adjusting to mass remote work. They are creating business continuity plans, drafting emergency communication procedures, and ensuring the mental and physical well-being of their employees.
For many people, returning to work is a step towards regaining a sense of normalcy – or at least a familiar routine. It’s a positive and exciting time, while for others it can be daunting. Our expert will share his experience on how to tackle these challenges, and how the HR role has evolved and will continue to evolve during the current situation.
When: September 29th, 2020 at 8:30 PM CET (2:30 PM EST)
7. Thinking ahead: The new world of office design and workplace experience
From new layouts to re-engineered furniture and staggered hours, the workplace of the future is being designed on the fly.
As offices reopen, health and wellness will be crucial elements in pivoting from the traditional workplace to one that provides additional benefits, alongside preventing the spread of the virus.
What will it take to reinstate the confidence in returning to what used to be considered the physical heart and soul of the business? How can a business create the office of the future, catering to the essential needs of all those on the premises? Learn more from panelists in this forward-thinking conversation.
When: September 30th, 2020 at 3:30 AM CET (9:30 AM SGT)
All sessions will be recorded and sent to attendees who cannot make the live discussions.
Want to join like-minded industry experts looking to shape the workplace of the future? Register below for our Return Ready Virtual Summit on September 29th and September 30th, 2020.