As privacy laws about personal data evolve, so does Proxyclick and with it, our Standard Terms and Conditions.
We have updated our Terms and Conditions page to reflect the changes we have implemented based on the feedback of our valued clients as well as the growing needs around protection of data privacy.
Here's what has changed:
- Explicitly provided the warranty to our partners informing them that we have obtained all necessary licenses, consent and permissions necessary for performance of the Agreement, beside the guarantees pertaining to good performance
- Expanded our security measures as part of elaborating and strengthening our performance commitments
- Added an appeal to clients to immediately notify of any breach of security or unauthorized use of the clients' accounts
- Clarified and formalized the fees and payment conditions
- Expanded and clarified the mutual confidentiality commitments
- Elaborated on the termination modalities, with special attention to the notice of termination
- Further bolstered our GDPR compliance as a data processor by adding a separate Data Processing Agreement as an annex. The DPA serves as a contractual framework for the processing of the client’s data as well as an overview of all technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the safety and security of the client’s data
- Expanded and clarified additional miscellaneous provisions; replaced pronouns such as ‘you’ and ‘us’ with objective and formalized contractual terms such as 'client' and 'users'
By using Proxyclick, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to the updated Terms & Conditions. We would be happy to answer any of your questions you send us at firstname.lastname@example.org.